Personal Data Privacy
Dental Care
Find Dentists Web
Related Links
Contact Us
  Home | Associates | Affiliates | 中文版本

Enquiry from Dentists
This column aims at providing a channel for dentists to obtain information about the Hong Kong Dental Association and other affairs of the dental profession in Hong Kong. Highlighted below is one commonly asked question by those who received dental training overseas and an answer is provided for reference. For both local and overseas dentists, you are welcome to send us other questions by email.

I received and completed dental training overseas. What are the procedures for becoming a registered dentist in Hong Kong?
All dental graduates who received their dental training outside Hong Kong are required to pass a Licensing Examination before they are qualified to be registered with the Dental Council of Hong Kong. For more details about the Licensing Examination, please refer to the website of the Dental Council of Hong Kong or directly click the following link:


Please remember to fill in your correct e-mail address or replies will go astray.

We will constantly evolve this area to serve you better and welcome any suggestions or comments you may have. Please send comments to

Name :
Email :
Enquiry :

Disclaimer: All information provided in this website is for reference only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of its contents, the Hong Kong Dental Association will not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website, especially for materials provided by other organizations or websites.